Developing a healthy lifestyle in addition to healing our hearts. The following are common-sense ways to maintain our health and healing.
1) Eat nutritious whole foods: e.g., vegetables, a green salad every day, nuts/seeds, beans, fruits, whole grains, and organic eggs/meat (no or minimal pork). (Diet should be at least 50% raw, 80% ideal.)
The truth is when God created humans, He put them in a garden and said, “Every seed-bearing plant on the face of the earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it, they will be yours for food” (Gen. 1:29, NAS). Then after the flood in Gen. 9:3 God added to this diet and said, “Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant. Only you shall not eat flesh with its life (blood).” Furthermore, it is my experience that the closer we eat to the way God instructed, and the closer the food looks to the way God created it, the healthier we will be.
2) Eliminate unhealthy drinks and food, such as all soda, sugar and sugar products, wheat and corn products, highly processed food, which all cause inflammation leading to heart disease, arthritis, dementia, cancer, diabetes, etc.
3) Drink plenty of clean water (6-8 glasses a day) and deeply breath clean air.
4) Exercise: walk ~30 min. ~5x a week; stretching; strength training 3x a week, and jump on a mini trampoline 10 minutes each day.
5) Get 7-8 hours of deep sleep rest .
6) Spend time with people or help others.
7) Do mind exercises, such as memorizing, word puzzles, sudoku, learning something new, etc.
8) Continue to evaluate negative words, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. And replace netative thoughts with the truth of God’s Word.
9) Forgive all offenses to increase love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, etc. in your life
10) Review the nine core prayer focuses each week to find new heart issues to be healed and to reinforce your transformation. Keep in mind, new issues will surface.
If you find my posts and website helpful, then please share the link to my post and website with your friends and family, hopeforcompletehealing.com. The information is copyright protected and no part of the posts or my book may be reproduced without proper citation to Joyce Hanscom.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask for a PDF of Eight Prayers from the Bible. The prayers are for the Spirit of wisdom, renewal, spiritual strength, knowledge of His will, virtues of God, non-believers, 23rd Psalm, and victory. Please leave your name so I know you are a real person making the request.
P.S.: Experiencing lasting change in your life depends on having a right relationship with God the Father through believing in His Son Jesus Christ and obeying His command to love (1 John 3).